Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Slumber Party with Abbi

"yes, aunt Kathy lets me eat pink cookies!"
uncle Aaron and aunt Kelly came to visit
"i will not sleep until the movie is over!"
"ha, ha, I'm so cute!"

"aunt Kelly & uncle Aaron met aunt Kathy & I at Waffle House early Saturday morning..."






"aunt Kelly helped me pick out a Chocolate Chip Waffle for breakfast"




"I'm just checking out the scene in the kitchen"


"i look pretty good in my paper WF hat, don't I?!"








"I'm not bored, uncle Aaron just went camera crazy while we waited for our waffles."




"uncle Aaron gets HIS picture taken this time!"

"this is my save the planet kitty t-shirt that aunt Kathy bought me at Wal-Mart the night before. isn't that kitty so cute!"
"oh our way home - it wasn't sunny enough for my shades!"



"thanks Aunt Kathy...that was fun. Maybe next time we can take a picture or two with you in them."

1 comment:

The Sixth Sister said...

First of all....IM SOOO FAT! (OK maybe just pregnant) and 2nd, i should have got dressed and done my makeup! Cute dialog. I thought we took a pic of you and her in her t-shirt?